May 28, 2014

Lavender & Leopard

After selecting this outfit I knew I had to jazz it up. I love these shoes as they are so stylish yet comfortable. 

I don't know why badly dressed people always say they dress in PJs and sweats for instance, because it's comfortable. Being fashionable can be comfortable! Or they say that it takes money to be fashionable. With a little effort and knowledge, being fashionable can be affordable. That is one of the main reasons I have this blog- to show women they can look fabulous on a budget. It's not about being vain or anything but it helps with confidence in one self. I always say if I don't feel good I might as well look good. At least that's one positive. ^_^

Shirt- New York & Co (Mommy's)
Skirt- Seamstress (US$10)
Shoes- Kenneth Cole (Mommy's)
Belt- Forever 21 (US$5)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment