May 9, 2014

Ladybug

I always like to be a bit different in anything I do. A lot of people wear black, white & red together. I thought though that I would wear this animal print top with the ensemble to make it not so 'done'. I especially loved the ladylike detail of the bow.

I started selecting the pieces of this outfit with the shoes. This was my first time wearing them. Most times I choose my shoes last but by doing so I usually end up wearing the black, bronze or grey shoes- my go-to pairs. I have so many other shoes that sometimes I have to make an effort to remember to wear them and as such I started with the shoes then choose everything else. 

Jacket- Old
Top- Charlotte Russe (US$10, sale)
Skirt- Old
Shoes- Nine West (US$20, sale at TJ Maxx)

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment