June 6, 2013

Houndstooth

In the picture below I'm wearing one of my favourite prints- houndstooth. 

Houndstoothhounds tooth check or hound's tooth (and similar spellings), also known as dogstoothdogtooth or dog's tooth, is a duotone textile pattern characterized by broken checks or abstract four-pointed shapes, often in black and white, although other colours are used. (Source: Wikipedia)

I just love it.  When I saw this skirt, I just had to have it.

In one of my previous posts I mentioned how people normally pair black and white with red, well I'm guilty of it too- I confess. I'm also wearing the same skirt again ^_^. I told you I love the print.

Jacket- US$10 (sale, Agaci)
Inner Blouse US$5
Skirt- US$19.99 (Burlington)
Shoes US$40 (BCBG Generation, TJ Maxx)

XOXO
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment