June 6, 2014

This is my 100th post!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!! I can't believe it. This is my 100th blog post. ^_^




I feel like those TV shows that have a party and make a big deal out of 100 episodes. It really is a milestone though.

 I don't blog every day and there were some times where days, weeks and I think even a month would go by and I didn't blog. I felt defeated like there was no point sometimes. I had people make fun of me for having a blog and generally not be supportive. I don't care what people day anymore. This makes ME happy and that's all that counts.


I have committed to 3 posts a week now. I would love to be a professional blogger. OMG! to do this, what I love full time, would be a dream come true. I'm going to look into some freelance work more aggressively. 


I love selecting my outfits for work and then choosing my accessories. To take a picture and share it with the world is icing on the cake for me. Most of my posts are my work outfits as I usually just go to work and go home. I don't go out as much as I used to but I make the best of it and have fun with my outfits for work. I try to add a little fab to the usual drab that is characteristic of the corporate world especially working in a very conservative financial industry. 



I'm not keeping calm.... I'm celebrating!!!!!!! 




 What I've learned....... to never give up on my dreams. This is one step to me being true to my authentic self. After my 'turning 30 crisis' last in 2013 I discovered a lot about myself and expressing myself artistically makes me truly happy. I love fashion, visual arts, music, culinary arts, interior decorating, jewellery making, dance, crafts.... I could go on and on. Even if no one reads me blog, I'm happy doing it. :)




Who am I kidding? I want people to read my blog. LOL. Subscribe today!

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment