April 17, 2015

Mint chocolate

I love these shoes (also shown here & here). With them being mint (pastel green) though, they don't exactly go with everything but that's not going to stop me. Neutral coloured (black, brown, grey & beige/nude) shoes are staples in any wardrobe but after having the basics (see my post here on building a wardrobe for work), one can have a little fun with shoes that aren't neutral coloured. I have mint coloured articles of clothing and accessories and I make it work. 

I started this ensemble with the shoes, then I added the shirt to tie in the shoes. I of course needed more to wear with it so I decided to do a jacket & bottom with the same colour. The top is sleeveless so I had to wear a jacket or sweater with it. Voila!


Inner Blouse- Rainbow (US$5)
Jacket- Pretty Girl (US$15)
Pants- TJ Maxx (US$20)
Shoes- Guess (US$40, TJ Maxx)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment