April 21, 2015

It's been 2 years!!!......Zebra jacket

I can't believe that it's been 2 years that I've had this blog. My first post was April 21 2013. Wow, where does the time go? 

Over the 2 years I often wondered what was the point of this blog and who really cares. I do. This is something I do for myself and hope that 1 other person will read it and it may help or inspire another person. I work in a field that is not my passion. I'm good at it but it wasn't my first choice, though I am grateful for all that I have achieved and where I am at. However, being artistic and creative is my passion and it makes me happy. For now, I express myself through my blog, my cupcakes and jewellery. It helps to balance me. 







I love this jacket. Besides, it being black & white, I love the fit and structure of it.

I was a bit matchy matchy but I didn't care, I wanted to wear these shoes. :).





Jacket- Mommy's
Pants- Old Navy (US$20)
Shoes - Nine West (TJ Maxx, US$29.99)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment