September 5, 2014

To the max!

In a previous post,, I mentioned I bought another maxi dress on sale at Charlotte Russe. I had gotten this one as well. 

Even though I'm short, I wasn't feeling in the mood to wear heels, so I wore the dress with sandals and I must say I liked it. I'm a maxi dress convert! ^_^ 

Prints are great. The key is to chose a print that will last beyond just what's in season & also incorporates several colours. This ensures you can get more mileage out of the item as well as the money you spent on it. 

One has to be very careful buying items that are trendy. Once it's not in style anymore, will you wear it? If you can answer yes then it's a good buy. If you're like me and on a budget, you need clothes that will last and that you will wear until you just can't anymore or you get tired of it. 

Another good thing is that in fashion what is old will be new eventually in 5 years or more. I will do a post on that another time but it's amazing to see. This comes with old age however- LOL. 


Dress- Charlotte Russe (US$15, sale)
Sandals- Bridget Sandals (gift)
Watch- Michele (gift)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment