September 12, 2014

Orchid


This top reminds me of an orchid, a phalaenopsis to be exact. 



I love orchids. I used to have a few. I don't really have a green thumb although I had some for months and they would bloom several times. They all died eventually though. I did try though. Sigh. I had spent quite a bit of money on them. Now I just package and sell them: OrchidBloom .

I am a certified hustler. I love doing anything artistic-Ronz Jewellery & Heybabycakes Cupcakes. I am a creative person, that much I know.

I just finished a cake baking course, to brush up on my skills. I'm about to start a fondant decorating course in about 2 weeks. I'm so excited. I truly enjoy these classes even though they are taking up my precious and little free time, but I love being able to express myself creatively. It's where I can be my true self. 


Jacket- Forever 21 (US$15.99 , sale)
Top- Charlotte Russe (US$10, sale)
Pants- H&M (US$3, thrift store)
Shoes- Crocs (US$39)*
*this from when I had twisted my ankle

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment