May 8, 2017

May 08, 2017 at 09:34AM


Ronalda Ann I'm all about living frugally, money, saving and all that but I also focus on the things that money can't buy. ⠀ ⠀ This is why I post positive messages every morning. Start the day on a positive note. ⠀ ⠀ I'm filthy rich, my karma bank overfloweth! LOL. My conscience is clear and I reduce negativity in my life.⠀ ⠀ Life is about choices We can't control what happens to us sometimes but we can choose how we react and whether we see it as a learning experience.⠀ ⠀ Xoxo⠀ Ronnie⠀ ⠀ #islandfrugalista #personaldevelopment #better#taken #makeithappen #motivation #quote#positivity #seizetheday #dailyaffirmation #doer #empower #positive#positivevibes #halffull #starttheday #zen #positivechoice#ichoosetobehappy #choices #blessed #thankful #gratitude #namaste#blogger #carpediem #yolo

No comments:

Post a Comment