May 3, 2017

May 03, 2017 at 08:00PM


Ronalda Ann Idk how it is in other parts of the country if you have to leave your AC on all day. Coming from Jamaica, where usually rich people had AC because it was so expensive with the light bill, I was scared to get my first light bill. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I read up on FPL's website how to conserve electricity and one of the tips was to turn up the AC when you weren't home. So at this time, I usually have the AC at 76 degrees when I'm home. When I leave the house I turn it up to 80 degrees. This help with the electric bill. Try it! Every mickle, makes a muckle! Xoxo Ronnie #islandfrugalista #frugaltips #taken #frugal #DIY #savemoney #doer #financialfreedom #priorities #lifesavings #budget #income #investing #savings #freeyourself #makemoneyworkforyou #blogger #debtisdumb #motivation #makeithappen #winning #driven #keepmovingforward #personalfinance #debtfreedom #financialfreedom #moneytips #financialpeace

No comments:

Post a Comment