May 5, 2017

May 05, 2017 at 08:00PM


Use baking soda & vinegar to clean 

I had PCOS for a few years and had done a lot of research on how to cure it. They say it could not be cured. Years later, here I am with no PCOS. One of the things I came across was that a lot of the products we use on our bodies and even to clean the house are endocrine disruptors. I love to clean and was using a lot of chemicals that were keeping and making me sick. 

Essentially going green and more natural helps you to be healthier. Going green and eating organic can be more expensive in the short term but it’s better for you in the long run. To eat better I grow some food & shop at Aldi for some organic products. Aldi by the way doesn’t sell expired foods, they sell European brands and have their own organic line of foods. 

For cleaning I use baking soda and vinegar. They clean very well and get rid of dog pee smells. If you want a scent, you can add a few drops of essential oils (that I get at TJ Maxx or Marshalls at a cheaper price). I use a shaker for the baking soda- a recycled Mrs. Dash container, and mix vinegar and water in a Dollar Tree spray bottle. To clean I sprinkle some baking soda then spray with vinegar and wipe or scrub. I use this especially for the bath tub and sink. To clean the floors I put baking soda and vinegar in the water and wipe the floors. I even add some vinegar to my laundry to kill smells and it doubles as a fabric softener as well. 

Xoxo 
Ronnie
 #islandfrugalista #frugaltips #taken #frugal #DIY #savemoney #doer #financialfreedom #priorities #lifesavings #budget #income #investing #savings #freeyourself #makemoneyworkforyou #blogger #bakingsoda #motivation #pcos #natural #gogreen #vinegar #personalfinance #debtfreedom #organic #moneytips #financialpeace

No comments:

Post a Comment