May 4, 2017

May 04, 2017 at 08:00PM


Ronalda Ann I have come up with a product I'd like to share with you. I created this body butter as I was seeking to use less chemicals on my body. Lotions, soaps and a lot of other products we use on a daily basis are filled with chemicals & are endocrine disruptors. I had a hormonal disorder called PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and I switched to using more natural products on my skin, with my food & around the house. Being the DIYer I am, I made body butter as Christmas gifts and was encouraged to sell it as my friends & family loved it. ^_^ Check out my IG page @islandcocobutter. :) Xoxo Ronnie #islandfrugalista #islandcocobutterja #pcos #natural #organic #vegan #glutenfree #parabenfree#homemade #chemicalfree #coconut #coconutoil #sheabutter #essentialoil #oil #bodybutter #butter #body #beauty #moisturizer #entrepreneur #girlboss #sayyestosuccess#hustleseason #hustler #greenliving #livebetter

No comments:

Post a Comment