January 29, 2014

I'm in a cheerful mood...............

As I've mentioned before I love wearing black clothes, as I love the way it contrasts with my skin tone. I've been trying to acquire bright coloured clothing to add to my wardrobe.

I was in a cheerful mood and wanted to go all out with wearing colour, instead my usual adding colourful accents.

I've been wanting to wear this dress for a while. It's sleeveless but that wasn't going to stop me. I thought pink goes with yellow, so I picked this cardigan. I also love to wear three colours if I can and wanted an accessory that was bright but also contrasting. My final task was to select a shoe that would complement the whole ensemble. What better than nude/cream shoes?

Perfection!!!


Dress- Mommy's
Cardigan- GAP outlet (US$13)
Necklace- Charlotte Russe (US$10)
Shoes- Chinese Laundry (old)

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment