November 7, 2014

Pajama party

Pants that look like pajamas are all the rage now.

I love wearing pants. I was a tomboy growing up and my father also raised me and my sister like boys. He didn't want us in dresses, shorts, skirts and thin strapped tops.

I was so happy when I found this one in my size. It's hard to find my size in stores as my hips are quite broad. So when this one fit, I rejoiced - score!

I had worn this outfit when I went on Weekend Smile on TVJ to show viewers how to make cake pops as owner of Heybabycakes Cupcakes. See the interview here. The theme of the morning show on that day was Lazy Days. I demonstrated how to make cake pops the easier way. 

I loved the way the lady did my makeup. She said I didn't need much makeup as I didn't wear any. Teehee. I don't like wearing much makeup on a day to day basis. I'll wear mascara and lip gloss; but I saw the value of how much she had put on as I was going on TV. While watching back the interview it didn't look like I had on as much makeup as I felt I had on. TV makeup is definitely different from every day makeup. 

Top- Rainbow (US$5)
Pants - Danice (US$12.99)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment