March 28, 2014

Seeing circles

I love love love love love wearing black & white. I have had this dress for years and have never worn it (like some other items in my wardrobe). It's a nice dress. It's a great way to wear a pattern.

I thought about wearing it with a jacket to make it more work appropriate but then I thought I'd add a skinny belt and voila!

I love coral. I thought of adding a red belt but that's so expected & I wanted to be a bit different. The dress wasn't too tight or too lose & the belt accentuated my curves. 

I had selected this outfit, as I normally do on Sunday, and wore it on the day of my company's staff meeting. I got so many compliments & felt great.

It's funny, I take all almost all of my pictures after work when I get home. No time in the mornings but I still look decent at the end of the day :p.


Dress- old (from Mommy)
Belt- Agaci US$2.50
Shoes- Nine West (US$30)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment