March 4, 2014

Being MIA

I'm back. I've been MIA for a while. I've been having issues with my computer. It kept freezing up and it would take me forever to do one post. 

I'm going to have to get a new computer. I can't really afford that right now so my mother lent me her laptop as she has a Chrome Book. Thank you Mommy! ^_^. 

I'm going to be looking for a computer in the mean time. I'm not even too sure what I really want. My sister & boyfriend will help me there. I'll check around for prices and check sales. I can't be the Island Frugalista if I didn't shop around. :). 

That being said, I haven't gotten a chance to have posts on events in a timely manner. 

Even though they are a bit late I will be posting on some of the events in the fashion world. 

Missed blogging. I'm happy to be back. 

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment