May 16, 2013

Primary Colours- it's elementary

Shoes- Nine West (Mommy's)
Skirt- Made by seamstress (US$10/J$1000)
Top- Gift from Mommy
Cardigan- Gap US$10

 I have a lot of makeup and rarely wear it. My usual makeup each day is mascara and lipgloss for work. I usually don't wear foundation/base unless I'm having acne (ironic I know) or going out. My skin is doing a bit better now (thanks to Jencare Skin Farm products) so I'm not wearing any base and I'm trying also L'Oreal's BB Cream. I felt like using a red lipstick I bought 2 months ago. I'm wearing Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour lipstick in #60 Cranberry crush & also Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain #440. I'm always on the hunt for a good staying lipstick. I hate having to reapply during the day. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor is pretty good. I need to try the red in that brand.

The yellow cardigan and red skirt were paired with this top to pick up the many colours in the top. This is one of my favourite tops. It has so many colours and can go with some many things.

TIP: When buying pieces of clothing, try to buy something like this top with a print and with numerous colours so that you can get lots of looks out of it. Maximize your purchase & your money! ^_^

I wore some turquoise earrings (a colour in the print as well) and copper shoes to tone it done a bit. Red shoes or a bright coloured shoe may have been a bit much for work.

XOXO
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment