February 6, 2015

Making a statement in blue

Statement necklaces are a great way to jazz up an otherwise dull or plain outfit.They are usually larger in size to really stand out. 

I added this one to this outfit as I feel it needed something else to kick it up a notch.

Accessories are a great way to change up and jazz up an outfit. They are also usually more affordable than the items of clothing themselves. They also can allow you to differentiate an outfit and hence get more mileage from your wardrobe. 

I have said it before in a previous post that I am a shoeaholic. Shoes are considered accessories. I also have a lot of jewellery. I even make beaded jewellery- Ronz Jewellery. I'm an accessory junkie! ^_^




Necklace- gift
Jacket- Forever 21 Essential Jacquard Woven Blazer US$15.99 (sale)
Pants - TJ Maxx US$19.99
Shoes- Nine West (old)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment