July 2, 2014

Mustard & Leopard

Who says that blue-grey has to be boring? No sir! 

I usually wear jackets on Mondays and Tuesdays at work and then wear button down shirts and cardigans on the other days; and get more casual as I get closer to Friday. I'm conservatively work casual while adhering to the dress code.

I had put this jacket and skirt together but thought it was a little drab. I didn't want to add another bright colour so I thought let me jazz up my accessories. Enter shoes! I love these shoes as they are leopard- hello!- and they are super comfortable. Fashion can be comfortable. 

Also this jacket was part of the uniform for the last place I worked at. I had already paid tax on it and it was mine to keep after I left. It was a properly structured, lined and tailored jacket so I kept it and wear it from time to time. Forget bad memories, I'm talking about having another weapon in my fashion arsenal. A jacket like this would cost me a pretty penny. 

Jacket- from my old job
Skirt- Seamstress (US$10)
Shoes- Kenneth Cole (Mommy's)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment