April 21, 2014

It's my 1st anniversary!!!!!!

I can't believe one year has passed already. This is my 79th post. I really didn't realize I had done so many posts. It's amazing how starting small can add up to a lot over time (very much like investing LOL). It's been great though.



I started this blog as a creative outlet. I love fashion & wanted to share my thoughts, etc. I am not in a career where I get to express myself creatively/artistically but this is my passion & my true self. I am an artist. Turning 30 last year resulted in me doing a lot of reflection, especially about the type of person that I am and what is it that I truly love to do. I love fashion, painting, making jewellery, baking, interior decorating and so much more. Anything artistic and that's me. ^_^.

I have had people that are not supportive, think it's pointless or think I share too much. I blog for myself and not for anyone's approval. I enjoy blogging and wish I could blog full time but that's not happening, well at least in the near future, so blogging part time will suffice & I truly enjoy it. 

I'd like to say thank you to all those that have visited my blog, those that have subscribed and those that are supportive. 

Here's to many more years blogging! Cheers!

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment