April 23, 2014

Camouflage...can you see me? ^_^

I'm not really a fan of camouflage but when  saw this shirt, I thought it was a very chic and modern way to wear the print. I also that I could wear it to work. Most of the items I buy these days have to pass the "can I wear it to work?" test. I basically just go to work and home - I don't really go out regularly except for the partying seasons (summer & Christmas). So if I can't wear it to work, I won't wear it much nor will I get mileage out of the item. I have so much clothes and don't wear most of it often. I have the same thought process with shoes. I have soooo many shoes that I don't wear often and often times they sit and dry rot- which is a grand waste of money and a shoe!. Sigh. I have to be more penny-wise these days.

Shirt- Rainbow (US$5, sale)
Skirt- Seamstress (old)
Shoes- Nine West, TJ Maxx (US$35)

Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment