February 4, 2014

The Grammys 2014


The next event on the Awards Season calendar has passed and the Grammys served up a lot for us fashion lovers. 

** BEST DRESSED FOR THE NIGHT **

KATY PERRY
I think she loved lovely in this Armani Prive gown and with the musical notes on it, it definitely the right choice for this event. I selected Katy as I thought it was the best selection for this event.

Alicia Keys looks like one hot mama! The blue is so beautiful on her.

I'm not sure who styled Ariana for this event but this look is not right. She's wearing pantyhose with a closed toed shoe!

When I grow up I want to have a rocking bod after a child like Queen Bey.

Chrissy is looking sensational in this metallic Johanna Johnson dress.

Ciara is glowing with her baby bump

I love Iggy wearing one of my all time favourite designers- Elie Saab.

Pink is looking rather lady like and looking great.

Madonna in Ralph Lauren.

Rita is looking very polished and classy yet sexy in Lanvin.

The dress is fabulous but I think she just looks much older than she is.

Hmm I don't know about this dress..... the lion heads just look a bit off.


Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment