February 18, 2014

New York Fashion Week Feb 2014

Sigh.... I have a dream, that one day I will make it to NYFW!!!! Seriously!!!

Well the designers, models, celebrities and all we out to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in all their glory. Fashion shows were held around NYC and we have some pictures to prove it.

The runways were awash with pastels, dark colours and metallics.

BCBG Max Azria


Carolina Herrara
Karlie Kloss is working this Spanish inspired dress

Chado RalphRucci
I love the colour blocking trend.

Christian Siriano
He is definitely showing us why he won Project Runway

Cushnie et Ochs
This look is different but I like it.

Dennis Basso
This dress is like a moving painting.

Diane von Furstenberg
This lady knows how to make one hell of a dress.

Donna Karan
I love how sexy this look is. Mission accomplished!- I want to buy these boots and the jacket!


Herve Leger.
This shows that this brand is more than a bandage dress.

Monique Llhuillier
She always makes such pretty and womanly dresses. 

Lupita looks so young and fresh. Pictured here with Naomi Watts & Anna Wintour at the Calvin Klein show.

Oscar de la Renta
I love the drama and colour of this dress.

Prabal Gurung
Very Grecian.

Reem Acra
Talk about dramatic.

Tadashi Shoji
I'm a fan of lace and this dress.


Zac Posen
Gorgeous!!!
Jenny Packham
I love this vintage, elegant look


Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment