August 18, 2014

Stripes and blue

As the work week goes by I tend to get more casual. Mondays and Tuesdays I'll wear a jacket as I have meetings. On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I'll wear button down shirts and cardigans. I select my outfits on a Sunday and my jewellery and shoes the night before.

I am very organized and a little OCD. It works for me and it helps me make some sort of order in my busy life. I don't waste time in the mornings spinning around putting on clothes and changing them because I don't like how they look. If i don't like it I go to another pre-selected outfit. I wake up 40 minutes before I leave my house to go to work and this includes cleaning up after my dogs and feeding them.  I eat breakfast at work, which I prepare from the night before or in the case of shakes I make on the weekend and pour out into my bottle the night before. ^_^

LOL, I digressed a bit. This shirt has several colours in it, this makes it great as I can wear it with many different colour bottoms. It has yellow, pink and blue in it.

Shirt- Old Navy (from Mommy)
Skirt- Seamstress (US$10)
Shoes- Nine West (Mommy's)
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment