January 9, 2015

Wrapped in Zebra

I did a previous post on wrap dresses some time ago. This dress I've had for years and funny enough I keep forgetting I have it. It flatters and doesn't go out of style.

I'm not one for too much cleavage. I am blessed but I believe less is more. It's good to have a little mystery and not have my 'girls' all on display. I wore a little tube top underneath to cover them up. 

It's actually As Seen On TV Hip T layering accessory. It doubles as a tube top as well as a cover up for butt cleavage if you are wearing low rise bottoms. I also have the As Seen On TV Cami Secret. These come in very handy when trying to reduce cleavage. 

I love wearing black and black & white also, which is another reason I love this dress. 

I paired it with turquoise earrings & pendant.  

Dress- old (from Mommy)
Tube top- Hip T (Walmart, US$10)
Shoes- Calvin Klein (Mommy's)

Closer look at these fabulous shoes.
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment