July 17, 2013

Grecian goddess


Forgive me on the title , it may seem like I'm full of it, but it was the look I was going for when I put on this dress. 

I was on my way to a party- Daydreams 2012. Daydreams is a traditionally beach party but this venue wasn't exactly at the beach but had an ocean view. Patrons could come dressed in beach wear or a little more dressed up- not the clubby kind of party dress code-wise. I wasn't feeling confident enough nor could I bother with wearing swimwear. I paired the dress with some coral and peach gold earrings for a contrasting effect.

Also hadn't worn my Michele watch I got as a gift. Too expensive for every day wear, I had it for a while and thought why not bring it out for this party.

Dress- Charlotte Russe (US$10, sale)
Slippers- Agaci (US$20)
Watch- Michele (gift) 
Xoxo
Ronz

No comments:

Post a Comment